Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cheddar Cheese and Crackers

We are both doing Lori's doll quilt-along (Humble Quilts link on right sidebar), and are anxiously awaiting the next installment. Here is our Step 1 progress:

Jan's - I am auditioning cheddar fabrics. This is a fat quarter of the one that I've selected - nice and pumpkin-y.

Vicki's - I'm hoarding cheddars for a future project, so I picked something different for the feature fabric. I'm using only one fabric for the light. Can't wait to add the 4-patch to fill in the 'holes'.





Block 4 of 'Beyond the Cherry Tree Quilt' is posted (link found on Nov 22, 2009 post).

4 comments:

Barb said...

Your quilts look great~ I'm hoping to start mine this weekend!
barb

Lori said...

I love both of them! Vicki, your is the first one I've seen that didn't use cheddar. I love the center fabric you used.
Part 2 is up today.

Sharon said...

I hope to get mine started today! Yours is inspiring me to head to the sewing room and play!

Janet said...

They're both wonderful. It is nice to see Vickies with the different center to see how it looks.