I am starting off the year with good intentions to complete some projects that have been on the back burner, so it's been back at work on my Texas Braid project. It was nearly a year since Bonnie Hunter came to our guild, and I took her class. I am happy with the way it is looking, but quite nervous about trimming, and sewing the rows together. There will be lots of bias, and no room for error. There is far to go before that point, though! A new, but tiny :), project - Lori's Quilt-Along hit the skids when I ran out of my main fabric due to a miscut. Vicki to the rescue with a fat quarter, so I will be able to finish this soon. Haven't made it to my sewing room for the last couple of days, but hope to this afternoon - after house cleaning :( I don't think that you've seen this little crib quilt before. It was folded, and hanging on my pew/quilt rack for maybe the last month. It is just jammed in there for the pic, so it looks a bit wonky.
Dressing a Canopy Doll Bed
19 hours ago