Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fabric Search

I'm looking for 1/3 yard of this fabric.  I think it's 'Seaweed' from P & B - an older line.  If you have some you're willing to part with, I'll buy or trade (if I have something you're looking for).  You can leave a comment or email me (click on my name from right sidebar and then click on 'email' from left sidebar).

Thanks so much for checking!
Vicki

Update:  Ding, Ding, Ding - we have a winner!  Thanks to the wonder of the internet quilting community, the fabric is found.  Thanks so much to Jan at 'Bemused'!!!

7 comments:

antique quilter said...

Its a beauty I don't think I have any but I will look and let you know
Kathie

Jan said...

Check your email, Vicki. I think I'll be able to help you out.

Lori said...

Did you find some of this fabric?

Kyle said...

Glad you found the fabric. Aren't bloggers great!

Barb said...

Glad you found it - let me know if you need more, I think I may have some too.
Was so great to see you at the show!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Happy you found some of this fabric.
I have a piece too that I used in my pink & brown Jane. Love it!

Quilter's are just the best!

The Civil War Quilter said...

Great news! Lucky you thought to post about it. Quilters are so giving.